Candidates who applied for Constable posts in Rajasthan Police can download their Admit Card from the official website of Rajasthan Police. Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2018 will be held online from March 07 onwards.
The notification for recruitment of constable posts was issued on October 18, 2017. Applications for recruitment of 5390 posts of constable in Rajasthan Police were invited. For this, the scheduled date of examination is 7 March 2018.
Please enter the entry form-
Candidates who have applied for these posts can go to Rajasthan Police official website www.rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com to view and download their Admit Card.
This will be the example pattern-
In Rajasthan Police, there will be written test for recruitment of Constable posts, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Skill Test. In this examination of the Rajasthan Police Constable, conducted online, 75 points will be asked.
• The examination will be an objective type at three levels.
• Questions related to Reasoning, Logic, and General Knowledge in Section A will be asked.
• General Knowledge in General section, General Science, Social Science etc. and
• Section C contains questions related to topics such as history of Rajasthan, arts, culture, geography and politics.
• Negative marking will also be done in the examination.
• Written examination – written examination will be computer-based.
• For qualifying the examination, the general and OBC category candidates must have minimum 40 per cent, the SC / ST candidates have a minimum of 36 per cent and the SC / ST candidates in tribal areas get minimum 30 per cent marks.
After the appointment of candidates, for two years i.e. fixed training of Rs. 8910 will be provided during training. After the completion of the training, pay per month of Rs. 5200-20200 will be paid as well as a grade of Rs. 2400.
Click on the Admit Card Download link after the home page. Now the candidate has to login. After entering your digital ID (SSOID / usernames) and password, insert the CAPTCHA code and click the submit button. After the login, your admit card will open. Candidates can remove the printout by downloading admit card. Information about the exam center exam candidates will also be available on the admittance card.